Deep tissue massage is a massage technique that’s mainly used to treat musculoskeletal issues, such as strains and sports injuries. It involves applying
sustained pressure using slow, deep strokes to target the inner layers of your muscles and connective tissues.
This helps to break up scar tissue that forms following an injury and reduce tension in muscle and tissue. It also promotes faster healing by increasing blood flow and reducing inflammation.
- 60 Minutes Session (45 Mins Therapy + 15 Minutes Steam or Sauna)
- Conducted by Naturopathy Therapist (Govt. Certified)
Deep Tissue Therapy
- Kindly inform about any health ailments during the consult to doctor.
- All the services are non-refundable.
- Appointment Cancellation may be done at least 24 hours before the given slot and maybe postponed as per next available slot.
- Please call and confirm with our Front Desk Team for available appointment slots.