Cleansing Enema - The purpose of a cleansing enema is to gently flush out the colon. Constipation, fatigue, headaches, and backaches may be relieved by a cleansing enema. During a cleansing enema, a water-based solution with a small concentration of ayurvedic herbal powder is used to stimulate the movement of the large intestine. A cleansing enema should stimulate the bowels to quickly expel both the solution and any impacted faecal matter.
- 30 Mins Session
- Conducted by Naturopathy or Ayurveda Therapist (Govt. Certified)
- Kindly inform about any health ailments during the consult to doctor.
- All the services are non-refundable.
- Appointment Cancellation may be done at least 24 hours before the given slot and maybe postponed as per next available slot.
- Please call and confirm with our Front Desk Team for available appointment slots.