Swedish massage is a gentle type of full-body massage that’s ideal for people who are having tension and stress. Usually done with basic sesame oil. It can help release muscle knots and improve blood circulation, and it’s also a good choice for when you want to fully relax during a massage.
The massage therapist will use a combination of:
- long, flowing strokes in the direction of the heart
- deep circular motions
- vibration and tapping
- passive joint movement techniques
- 60 Minutes Session (45 Mins Therapy + 15 Minutes Steam or Sauna)
- Conducted by Naturopathy Therapist (Govt. Certified)
- Kindly inform about any health ailments during the consult to doctor.
- All the services are non-refundable.
- Appointment Cancellation may be done at least 24 hours before the given slot and maybe postponed as per next available slot.
- Please call and confirm with our Front Desk Team for available appointment slots.